Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing 3* Fullerton-Brea Hotel

madeclaire
By madeclaire,
in

I'm trying to figure out which property this is. The items listed with this property are: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, and Business Center. Any help would be appreciated. I'm guessing the star rating eliminates the Embassy Suites so what suite property is left in this area that is a 3*?

I'm trying to figure out which property this is. The items listed with this property are: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, and Business Center. Any help would be appreciated. I'm guessing the star rating eliminates the Embassy Suites so what suite property is left in this area that is a 3*?

Don't let the amenities list be a guide. As a rule, the hotels will intentionally leave off any details that might ID them and lose their "opacity" to the general public.

Additionally, the experienced revenue managers will flex the rate so as not to display the same rate all the time.

The exceptions to both statements are those hotels that can't fill without a huge number of hotwire/priceline rooms so they go out of their way to help ID themselves with the amenity icons and never flex their rate.

Why don't they just go public with the rate and let everyone have them?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]