Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial District) Club Quarters Downtown

rosaline
By rosaline,
in

Hello, I am trying to book a hotel in New York City from Dec 28th or 29th until Jan 2nd. Cost is more important than area or star level... I know that the New Year's Eve night is particularly expensive... how does it work if I am bidding for 4 or 5 nights that includes this one really expensive night? Does it average out?

I would really appreciate some help!!!! Any tips would be appreciated.

I would like to stay under $150 if possible (up to 2 star, Manhattan or Brooklyn). Is this feasible?

how does it work if I am bidding for 4 or 5 nights that includes this one really expensive night? Does it average out?

No, you need to crack the most expensive night in order to win the complete stay.

I would like to stay under $150 if possible (up to 2 star, Manhattan or Brooklyn). Is this feasible?

My guess would be no when looking at the current rates. But try and see, it's fun to bid!

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please confirm the date(s) that you ultimately made this purchase for.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please also follow-up your pervious Priceline London thread with the details (serice used, dates, price, etc) of your purchase

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]