Priceline Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (Downtown) Renaissance

grego
By grego,
in

Need some advice on effective bidding for the following:

February 27, 2010 - one night

Downtown area of Ft. Lauderdale 4* - looking to get either the Hiton Marina or Renaissance because of location - or

Beach area - 4*

Have tried Downtown only 4* at $55 with no luck - added Mirimar again with 4* and still no luck.

Next tried Downtown at 4* at $60 - nothing. Added Beach at 4* and $60 nothing.

Thinking of trying to up the price for 4* Downtown at $75 then adding Beach at 3 1/2* since there aren't any and maybe bumping to $80. Is this a good strategy or am I still aiming to low with the price for a 4*?

Please help.

Thanks.

Need some advice on effective bidding for the following:

February 27, 2010 - one night

Downtown area of Ft. Lauderdale 4* - looking to get either the Hiton Marina or Renaissance because of location - or

Beach area - 4*

Have tried Downtown only 4* at $55 with no luck - added Mirimar again with 4* and still no luck.

Next tried Downtown at 4* at $60 - nothing. Added Beach at 4* and $60 nothing.

Thinking of trying to up the price for 4* Downtown at $75 then adding Beach at 3 1/2* since there aren't any and maybe bumping to $80. Is this a good strategy or am I still aiming to low with the price for a 4*?

Please help.

Thanks.

I went ahead and tried Downtown only 4* at $75 and not successful.

Then I added Beach area and 3 1/2* and bumped it to $80 and won the Renaissance!!!

Success.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]