Priceline Hotel: 2.5* NYC (Chelsea) Hilton Garden Inn

Tattersall
By Tattersall,
in

I've been bidding for about a week on a different dates in Nov. and Dec., since my schedule is flexible -- but no success until yesterday, when I decided to try what I assumed would be less expensive dates (Sun-Wed before Thanksgiving). It's such a pricey time of year!

I bid $80 in Chelsea only, hoping to get the Hilton Garden Inn since it's new-ish and has great reviews. Luckily, it worked out! I've only bid on 4* hotels in NY in the past, but am now rethinking that since I never use room service/minibars/pools etc. anyway when I'm in the city. I think $80 a night for this time of year is a great deal (and the hotel website showed a rate of $219 for those dates).

Thanks for this wonderfully helpful site.

I've been bidding for about a week on a different dates in Nov. and Dec., since my schedule is flexible -- but no success until yesterday, when I decided to try what I assumed would be less expensive dates (Sun-Wed before Thanksgiving). It's such a pricey time of year!

I bid $80 in Chelsea only, hoping to get the Hilton Garden Inn since it's new-ish and has great reviews. Luckily, it worked out! I've only bid on 4* hotels in NY in the past, but am now rethinking that since I never use room service/minibars/pools etc. anyway when I'm in the city. I think $80 a night for this time of year is a great deal (and the hotel website showed a rate of $219 for those dates).

Thanks for this wonderfully helpful site.

Hi Tattersall congratulations on you win. I'm just wondering if you made any bids for chelsea for the week before? I'm just wondering since i'm hoping to stay at the same hotel from the 16th to the 19th nov

//I bid $80 in Chelsea only, hoping to get the Hilton Garden Inn since it's new-ish and has great reviews. Luckily, it worked out! I've only bid on 4* hotels in NY in the past, but am now rethinking that since I never use room service/minibars/pools etc. anyway when I'm in the city. I think $80 a night for this time of year is a great deal (and the hotel website showed a rate of $219 for those dates).//

Good thinking...just one question.

Is this hotel listed as 2 1/2 Star Moderate-Plus in Chelsea?

rgds

max

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]