Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Downtown) Crowne Plaza Hamilton

tdh1
By tdh1,
in

Going to DC during that time with my finance. Looking to stay in the White House-Downtown/any area two 23 year olds might find interesting.

What should we be shooting for if we want the 4* range? Is it easier or more difficult to get a good deal this far in advance?

Just found this site recently. Love it. Will use the link!

Welcome to the site. :)

Are you only looking to bid in the White House-Downtown zone? If so...

$120 (is that w/tax or w/o?) is probably going to be too low for a 4*, but may be realistic for a 3.5* (and given the amount of time in advance, you may want to try $110 first). These dates do seem pretty busy, and there's no way to know whether or not rates will improve - if there's a convention or something else going on on these dates, the rates may stay high.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

I can't figure out what is going on that weekend that hotels are generally so expensive!

We are not tied to the White House zone. We just want to be near all the interesting things to do, especially the Smithsonian museums.

I guess we will look in the Convention Center, White House, and Dupont Circle as long as we feel like we will be near the Subways.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]