Hotwire Hotel: Honeymoon Hotwire options Maui 6/1/10-6/8/10

Linus01
By Linus01,
in

I'm looking to find a good rate on a 4* Maui resort for my honeymoon June 1-8. I've found an option for $196 a night in Ka'anapali that looks like the Hyatt. It seems like a great rate, but I've also got 7 months before the trip. Any suggestions?

Also, this rate only shows up when I search on your Hotel Checker feature. It doesn't show up when I search Hotwire by itself. Why is this?

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

It seems like a great rate, but I've also got 7 months before the trip. Any suggestions?

There is no general answer to your question. Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Also, this rate only shows up when I search on your Hotel Checker feature. It doesn't show up when I search Hotwire by itself. Why is this?

How much is the diffrence?

Just post with any question.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I'm looking to find a good rate on a 4* Maui resort for my honeymoon June 1-8. I've found an option for $196 a night in Ka'anapali that looks like the Hyatt. It seems like a great rate, but I've also got 7 months before the trip. Any suggestions?

I used hotwire for my honeymoon to maui in august 2009. booked a 4* on kaanapali beach for $240 and got the sheraton and just loved the place. hyatt, sheraton, westin are all on the same paved beach path - you won't go wrong with any of them. sheraton has the best beach on kaanapali beach by far though. have fun.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]