Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire and Priceline

modelvirus
By modelvirus,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is a loose correlation in pricing, but as each is a different company, there is not a direct correlation.

To answer your Resort question we'll need to know the specific date(s) of your stay, zone you'd like to bid, and maximum you'd want to bid per nite... it's never tough to get a resort if you're willing to pay enough. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are going to Maui Feb. 9-15 and definitely don't mind splitting up our hotel stay between Wailea and ka'anapali....or staying in Wailea for the entire 6 days. I ideally would not want to go over 180 a night pre-tax. Do you think it is possible...and what is the best bidding strategy on priceline? On hotwire, for Feb 9-15 it looks like the Hyatt (based on amenities and stars) is going for $260 per night. ON Wailea, the prince is $324 and the outrigger is $254. If I change my dates to 9-12, it is cheaper for Ka'anapali.... Hyatt is $239 and Prince is $324 and Outrigger is $258. I heard Priceline is cheaper...

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]