Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial District) Club Quarters

classicpooh
By classicpooh,
in

I've been trying to bid a 3.5 hotel in the TS, CPS, MTW, MTE, ESB areas and priceline hadn't accepted any of my bids even when i go up to $150.

I know friends who had gotten TS Sheraton for $110/120 before, or Grand Hyatt at $165.

Does anyone know if hotel prices are relatively higher that weekend? Had anyone gotten successful bids for that weekend in these areas? I'd like to know how much higher I need to raise the bid..

Now I regret not booking the $159 deal at Travelzoo when it came out and now the rooms are all gone!

I've been trying to bid a 3.5 hotel in the TS, CPS, MTW, MTE, ESB areas and priceline hadn't accepted any of my bids even when i go up to $150.

I know friends who had gotten TS Sheraton for $110/120 before, or Grand Hyatt at $165.

Does anyone know if hotel prices are relatively higher that weekend? Had anyone gotten successful bids for that weekend in these areas? I'd like to know how much higher I need to raise the bid..

Now I regret not booking the $159 deal at Travelzoo when it came out and now the rooms are all gone!

I've been trying to book a hotel from 11/20-11/23/09 in MTE and have been unsuccessful as well :-(

I'm thinking that maybe closer to the day we might be able to find something.

Anything going on that weekend????

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]