Priceline Hotel: Pittsburgh - Downtown 12/5

whammybox
By whammybox,
in

I'm traveling to Pittsburgh on 12/5 for the cincinnati/pitt game and need a hotel near heinz field for the night. I've been bidding on priceline today and when as high as $80 for a 3* without any luck. Does anyone have any advice to help me? Should I bid closer to the travel date or do I just need to bid higher?

There is also a home Steeler game on 12/6, so it will be probably be difficult to get a good price for a downtown hotel that weekend; Springhill Suites is closest to Stadium - adjacant to PNC Park & within walking distance of Heinz Field - but it is not on the reported list of Priceline hotels; Sheraton is not in downtown, but is in the Priceline downtown zone - it is across the river from downtown - but there is a boat dock close to hotel where there are riverboat shuttles to the Stadiums via the Gateway Clipper fleet; if you have a car, you may want to consider the Greentree zone as an alternative - within several miles of downtown and Heinz Field, and easy access via the Parkway West through the Fort Pitt Tunnels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]