Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Millenium Resort

dogmasbone
By dogmasbone,
in

I am looking for 1 night in phoenix area (prefer scottsdale area) 11/5 to 11/6. Two adults and one 3yo child. The two I'm trying to figure out are a 3 star and a 3.5 star...

first question is how much nicer are the 3.5 stars over the 3 stars? It's only a 2 dollar difference for the 3.5 star. Here are the hotel specs

3-star hotel in Scottsdale Area $46/night

This hotel features the following amenities:

-Resort

-Smoke free

-pool

-restaurant

-business center

-high speed internet

-golf nearby

-tennis nearby

3.5-star hotel in Scottsdale Area $48/night

This hotel features the following amenities:

-resort

-fitness center

-pool

-restaurant

-high speed internet

-golf nearby

-tennis nearby

Best guesses? Since they are both resorts how much is a typical resort fee? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome to the board and for looking into my request. I just reran my search with phoenix, az for one night 11/5/09 to 11/6/09 for 1 room with 2 adults and 1 child. Then I narrowed it down to 3 star and above and sorted by price. I got the same results as before. The 3 star in scottsdale was the 3rd result after narrowing down and the 3.5 star was 4th result. Also when you click on the results the 3 star has a 4/5 trip advisor rating and the 3.5 star has no trip advisor rating. Hope this helps, thanks again.

3.5* Best guess would be Millenium Resort

3*. I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take a guess for this hotel. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property.

What's the latest you can bid on a hotel on hotwire? I leave on thursday morning...so I hope tomorrow is not too late.

The booking must be completed before 11PM, based on the local time of the city where you are interested in staying.

Please use boards HOTWIRE link to book any hotel.

Yellowdog.

Well thanks to everybody for their help, I went ahead with the 3.5, since the 3 star was no longer available this morning...yellowdog was correct it was the Millennium Resort Scottsdale McCormick Ranch

Amenities-

Resort, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby

$46/night ($57.69 after taxes)+ $10/night resort fee which includes free wireless internet and canoeing on the lake(called and confirmed.) = $67.69/night total. Not a bad deal for my first hotwire purchase and of course I used the HOTWIRE link from this site to do it. Very pleased with the deal and the experience so far...will let you know how the final verdict turns out.

Thanks Again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]