Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Independence - Beachwood) Hilton Beachwood

bmg
By bmg,
in

I am looking for a hotel in the Cleveland Ohio area. I will be traveling to Cleveland Shaker Heights this week so I am thinking that if I use PRICELINE to try area 5, shaker heights, 8- Independence- Beechwood and probably Downtown it may increease my chances of winning.

I would like to bid $45.00 for a star *4 but I don't know how realistic that is. I am also looking at a *4 on HOTWIRE for $54.00 in the downtown area. Does anyone know the name of the hotel listed on HOTWIRE: it lists Fitness Center, Restaurants, Golf Nearby, Business Center, Internet access in room?

Anything that you provide is appreciated. In looking at winning bids, I am seeing that people have won bids on PRICELINE for $45.00 for a *3.5. Given the history of the bids, what is my best strategy for bidding. Thanks a lot. bmg

I will be staying November 4 and out on November 5. I would like to narrow the search to the Beeechwood area as it is close to the location and easily accessible. Looking at the information online and winning bids, I am not opposed to going with a 3.5 in the area. I see that many persons have won bids at the Hyatt Arcade for good prices. I don't see as much activity to compare in the Beechwood area or other area nearby. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

quote name='bmg' date='Oct 31 2009, 11:30 PM' post='292829']

I am looking for a hotel in the Cleveland Ohio area. I will be traveling to Cleveland Shaker Heights this week so I am thinking that if I use PRICELINE to try area 5, shaker heights, 8- Independence- Beechwood and probably Downtown it may increease my chances of winning.

I would like to bid $45.00 for a star *4 but I don't know how realistic that is. I am also looking at a *4 on HOTWIRE for $54.00 in the downtown area. Does anyone know the name of the hotel listed on HOTWIRE: it lists Fitness Center, Restaurants, Golf Nearby, Business Center, Internet access in room?

Anything that you provide is appreciated. In looking at winning bids, I am seeing that people have won bids on PRICELINE for $45.00 for a *3.5. Given the history of the bids, what is my best strategy for bidding. Thanks a lot. bmg

bmg

Does anyone know the name of the hotel listed on HOTWIRE: it lists Fitness Center, Restaurants, Golf Nearby, Business Center, Internet access in room?

Sorry to say that the board don't have any 4* hotels reported for this zone.

I would like to bid $45.00 for a star *4 but I don't know how realistic that is

I would start at $43 and move in $2 steps.

Just post if you have any further questions.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for the information. I won a 3.5* hotel Hilton in the area (Beachwood) with a bid of $40. After going throught the posts on this site, I found someone who had previously won with a $39.00 bid so I took a risk. It was accepted the first time. I hope this *rating is consistent with other 3.5 hotels and other Hilton's. After winning I looked at the reviews and found mixed reviews with a few hating the site with ratings of 1 and others liking it. I will wait and reserve my opinion until rating after my visit, realizing that several factors go into forming an opinion. Thanks for your help. bmg

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]