Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Sheraton Gateway

pakipinagirl
By pakipinagirl,
in

I sorta copied the person who got this hotel just before I did. Cause I really wanted the Sheraton LAX..

1st bid: 4* LAX $40.00

2nd bid: LAX, Culver City $48.00

3rd bid: LAX, Culver City, Lawndale $55.00

4th bid: LAX, Culver City, Lawndale, Redondo Beach $60.00

5th bid: LAX, Culver City, Lawndale, Redondo Beach, and Hollwood $61.00 - ACCEPTED!

I figured since I ran out of lower star areas, to add Hollywood cause (a.) I doubted I'd get a room in Hollywood for $61.00 and (b.) Even if I did get a room in Hollywood, I wouldn't mind.

This is my second time ever bidding on PRICELINE. First time was this weekend where I got the Marriott downtown LA for $69.00 but I got refunded cause I didn't want to pay $30/night for parking and so I told Priceline I chose the wrong area, (usually they don't give refunds!) I also made a mistake the first time cause I didn't do the free rebid properly. I lowered the star rating rather than adding other areas with lower star ratings. LOL. And yes I used the PRICELINE link from here!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you ultimately received the hotel you were hoping for and are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]