Pool

Restaurant

Check in: 12/24/09

Check out: 12/26/09

2 Adults

2 Kids

Cost: $129/night

Thanks!

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Toronto thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Then bump this thread, indicating if there are more amenities than you've posted above if you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If anyone has any idea as to what this condo could be can you please post it -I found it as well during my December travel dates and it has not been reported to the boards. If you click on the ammenties list you will see that it also has a business center, 24 hour front desk, high speed and is rated 4/5 on TA. I looked at the HOTWIRE vacations section to see if perhaps there was a match w/free breakfast but no such luck. I even called the Orlando Visitor's Bureau to see if they knew of a condo in the area that had compl/breakfast and they said they were not aware of any!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]