Priceline Hotel: Hotel Zone in Philly Question

ras67
By ras67,
in

ras67, can you please follow-up your Hotwire Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then if you'd like help with this Philadelphia stay please post the dates of your travel, desired star rating, budget, and zone(s) you're willing to accept.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ras,

thereuare is correct in that Airport/Stadium is the closest zone. There is one hotel that is close to Sports Complex, the Holiday Inn. (There is also an EconoLodge on Penrose Ave that is probably 1*) Everything else is by the airport which is a little bit of a drive. I think you can get the SEPTA bus from the airport to the stadiums but its not terribly convenient if you aren't bringing a car. You can always cab it but I think that would eat up your savings from using PRICELINE. You might as well just book the Holiday Inn direct.

And if you do want to visit downtown or other sights. from the airport, its a pricey ride on the regional rail from the airport.

If I was going to suggest anything I would tell you to stay downtown and take the subway to the stadium. They run express trains from City Hall station and it saves you from the nightmarish drive that I have to make on football Sundays.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]