Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Arlington Heights-Elk Grove) Sheraton Suites

Grkbella03
By Grkbella03,
in

Hello-

I'm trying to find a room for November 7th, 2009. Ive booked the Sheraton Suites in the Arlington Heights/Elk Grove Village Area 5 times through hotwire and it seems that the description as changed (removed the suite info from amenities). I've found 3 & 1/2 stars hotel in Arlington Heights - Elk Grove Village zone for 39 dollars and the amenities are: Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, and Golf Nearby. However - none of the hotels say anything about customer favorite...could this still be the sheraton suites or something else? Thanks.

Besides the Sheraton Suites, i believe the Sheraton Northwest may also be using this same amenity combination, so either of these would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what youd ecide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenity combinations are subject to change, and some hotels use multiple amenity combinations... i have reason to spectulate that the Sheraton Northwest may, at times, be using this amenity combination as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth (any lookers in the future)....this same combination is also for the Sheraton Northwest in Arlington Heights too. I just booked it last week and I expected the Sheraton Suites Elk Grove Village as I win that every couple months. When I won and saw Sheraton I immediatley thought it was my usual but it was actually Sheraton Northwest. I was bummed to find out that their pool is under renovation until January. On the flip side of that coin, there is a Coco Key Waterpark at the property and they offered me discounted tickets. So....it's good and bad. Had I not paid much attention, I would have driven to the wrong place!

Here were my amenities for the Sheraton Northwest -Arlington Heights $49

3.5-star hotel in Arlington Heights - Elk Grove Village Area

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s) (UNDER RENOVATION)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

For what it's worth (any lookers in the future)....this same combination is also for the Sheraton Northwest in Arlington Heights too. I just booked it last week...

Can you please post your results to the board as a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]