Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Worth (Downtown-Stockyards) Hyatt Place Cityview

NurseER
By NurseER,
in

Travel Date October 25th to Fort Worth Texas to attend TCU for one day. Check out date Oct 26th. One Adult, one 17 yr old traveling.

We are looking at Downtown Zone #4 with Priceline. We would like the Omni (like someone else got yesterday). Willing to pay $80 range max.

I've never bid before even though I've done a lot of reading. I just need a lot of assistance, so we can get to TCU on Monday.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

To confirm, you understand that you can't bid on a specific hotel and you're willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the 3.5* level? (i'm assuming 3.5* is what you want to bid since that is the last known rating of the Omni which you mentioned)

Please confirm and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When you bid there will be two separate forms... one to enter the guest's name and then later in the process the billing information. You would use your daughter (assuming over 21) or her grandmother's name as the guest... then in the billing process you would use your name and debit/credit card info. Do note that at check-in either your daughter or her grandmother will need a credit card (or debit card with enough of a balance on it) to cover any incidentals.

When bidding 3.5* in this region you have SEVEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* Downtown-Stockyards...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85

Any questions feel free to ask.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've changed the area to where I want to stay in Fort Worth. When I looked at PRICELINE maps and saw Zone 7 Southwest, then that is a cheaper better option. I see the Hyatt Cityview 3 star, the Courtyard 3 star hotels in that area. I can't seem to locate any other 3 star hotels in that area. I would like the Courtyard Southwest, but I do understand I can't bid on a particular hotel.

I'm ready to bid, but wanted guidance on amount to start with for the 3 star that advertises for $135 on their website. Also, can you help me in regards to seeing if I'm missing any other 3 star hotels in that area?

Thanks

Elizabeth

I just got rejected on my first bid of $52 for a 3 Star hotel. They want me to increase it by $15. I think that is too much for a 3 star.

How high are you willing to go for a 3* property?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]