Hotwire Hotel: Hyatt PLace Universal I drive North

lpotw
By lpotw,
in

When we looked through Better Biddings list a year ago we werent aware of having the option to register and comment on topics such as winning a hotel. Now we've already registered and for sure this time around we will let you know how our process goes along the way. I checked your Hotwire list and the first list of amenities that you have (complimentary breakfast, fitness center, pool & high speed internet) are the ones that were listed when we won our hotel through hotwire (hotwire having the same amenities listed). We made the purchase on April 08 and at a great deal, for our trip that was in december 08. Now we're planning our trip again for next years holiday season. We just want to make sure that hotwire is still working with Hyatt Place Universal (cause our experience there was a good one) and if not we want to explore our other options. Thanks and Ill be letting you know what happens.

Since HOTWIRE will only show 1 listing for certain star level hotel in each zone, it is possible that another 3* hotel in that Universal zone is offering a better rate than Hyatt Place. Or the Hyatt Place may not have the need to place any rooms for your dates to HOTWIRE, at least at this time. I think its best to just monitor the Hotwire listing as they can change. I know for my short stay in January 10' I believe the Hyatt Place Universal is available, but it was not a while back. Also, the Hyatt Place at the Convention Center (SeaWorld Zone) I believe was previously available, but now there is another 3* hotel listing in that zone. If you mean the Christmas Holiday season in Dec 10', you have a long time to check the listings and hopefully the Hyatt Place will appear at some time for you at a good price.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to know if anybody knows if Hyatt Place Universal still appears on the hotwire hotel list....

Wanted to book this hotel for december but we have not seen it.....

We won it for late december 2008 with this amenities

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Fitness

Hi Speed Internet

Thanks

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Yes, the Hyatt Place is still in the Florida Hotwire Hotel List. It's listed under the Universal Orlando - I-Drive North zone.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up this thread with whatever you ended up doing for the stay (even if you chose to book direct, cancelled your stay, etc)

Im searching for hotels through hotwire for 12/01/2010 through 12/16/2010, for 2 adults & 1 child, and a 3* Universal I Drive North hotel comes out for $ 86 a night. The amenities that show are: complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business center, laundry facilities & high speed internet. I clicked continue to make sure that no more amenities showed and none do. The Trip Advisor star rating also does not show. Ive checked through your list but no hotels show for these exact amenities. What hotels do you think it might be?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]