Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Columbus (North) Crowne Plaza North

me2
By me2,
in

Using the PRICELINE link from this site, I bid $35 for a 3.5* hotel in Columbus North. After reading the previous poster's success and having stayed there numerous times, I was hoping for the Sheraton Suites. I love that place and the area it's in but I was awarded the Crowne Plaza. It's a very nice place as well. It seems I bounce back and forth between these two hotels. However, since this is an anniversary trip, I was hoping for the Sheraton location for the nearby movies, restaurants, etc.

Any tips for making an anniversary special at the Crowne Plaza or in Columbus, OH?

Congratualtions on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I would call the hotel ahead of time and mention that it's you're anniversary to see if they offer anything special that you can order thru them (ie- chapagne, chocolate covered strawberries, etc). Even if you don't end up purchasing anything, the clerk you speak with my make a note on your reservation which may help in your room assignment and/or something offered by the hotel to help you celebrate (when you call you can even mention "it's my anniversary so hopefully i can get a 'nice' room.. are any rooms better than others?)"

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]