Priceline Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas

Etter92
By Etter92,
in

4* Phoenix (Scottsdale) Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas

Bid for 10/16 and 10/17 on the same day. Got $40 no problem. The cheapest the website has is for $200.

Just a few extra things about this hotel. They are nickel and dimeing you for everything to keep an eye out.

They will tell you that you used PRICELINE when you go to check-in. The guy said it in kinda of mocking way like I was scum.

Extra Charges:

• $10 per day if you want a Kingsize bed. (they give you two queens normally)
  • $9.95 per day for internet access in your room. They do have about six computers in the lobby if you want to surf the web for free.
  • $12.95 if you want to use the gym. The lady at the front desk conveniently forgot to tell us this, as did the lady at the gym.

The TV is an older one -- not flat panel like most modern hotels.

The scale in the bathroom was broken, but for a second I thought I had lost 20 pounds!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property but sorry to hotel charges a lot of fees for the use of its amenities.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am surprised to hear about the additional charges at this place. Generally Resort fees cover internet, gym, parking, etc. Does this resort not charge the standard 'resort fees'? Almost all non-resort Hiltons charge for in room internet, most charge for the gym, parking, etc, however I dont recall ever hearing of a hotel charging for a king bed in lieu of two queens. Thanks

They don't charge those fees if you pay the full $200 per night price -- only if you do PRICELINE.
I don't think this is correct... i believe all guests pay extra for Hi-Speed Internet and the Fitness Center at this property.

As well, i don't think the OP mentioned a Resort fee, which is why these charges are 'a la carte' and not covered by a resort fee.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]