Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Southcenter-Tukwila-Renton) Courtyard Sea-Tac

MonteP
By MonteP,
in

Please help identify the following 3* hotels in the Seattle Area for 1 night (Saturday October 17, 2009) for 2 people.

Redmond - 3* $57

Smoke Free Rooms, Complimentary Breakfest, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, Golf Nearby Tennis Nearby.

Southcenter - Tukwila - Renton 3* $59

Smoke Free Rooms, Airpor Shuttle, Laundry Facilities, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-Speed Internet Access.

Downtown Bellevue - 3* $66

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-Speed Internet Access.

Thank-You!

The only hotel above which is a match for previously reported wins is the Southcenter property which is consistent with the Courtyard Sea-Tac so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Redmond 3*: This hotel has not been identified; my best guess is the Silver Cloud Redmond. The Fairfield Inn Bellevue is also a possibility, though less likely I think given the star level.

Southcenter - Tukwila - Renton 3*: The set of amenities is a match for the Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac.

Downtown Bellevue 3*: This hotel has not been identified, but if you change the search parameters to 2 adults/1 child, the 3* hotel in this zone shows the same amenities plus complimentary breakfast. That set of amenities is a match for the Silver Cloud Bellevue; my best guess is that the hotel in your original search is the same. If you like the Silver Cloud and are willing to spend a little more, you may want to book as 2 adults/1 child to be more confident that you will get it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]