Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Mag Mile-Streeterville) Doubletree Mag Mile

tgrona
By tgrona,
in

While PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper than HOTWIRE... it's not a lot cheaper. With HOTWIRE rates for a 4* hotel in the near-$300 area, $120 on PRICELINE isn't in the right area.

You're going to have to compromise on something... price, zone, star rating, location, etc.

What is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel for these dates thru conventional booking channels? What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have never been to Chicago. What is another area I can choose that is within walking distance to Magnificent Mile, shopping, sites, etc?

there aren't any. Whole city is basically booked. try vrbo.com or serach corporate rentals in chicago. i got one for this weekend at www.dewittplace.com

Brilliant about Saturday night!! I booked the Marriott by the airport using my reward points!!

Now using hotwire for Sunday and Monday nights!! choices are:

$84 3.5 stars Magnificent Mile - Streeterville

$130 4 starts Magnificent Mile - Water Tower - Gold Coast

Using HOTWIRE link!!

Any ideas what these might be??

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Terri

There are multiple properties at each star level in each of these zones. For help trying to identify the ones being offered for your dates you'll need to provide the amenities associated with each of the above.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your searches and purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5 star

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

4 star

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]