Priceline Hotel: Miami Eden Roc 10/15 ~ 10/18

Vacation00
By Vacation00,
in

I'm trying to bid for the hotel Eden Roc in Miami South Beach.

But i'm just wondering what's the usual winning price of this hotel?

I checked this website and the winning prices fluctuate so much.

And will I be able to upgrade to a oceanfront view room with a small amount of price when I check in?

Has anybody got any upgrades or offer by the hotel when they check in?

Thanks

Welcome to the site.

There is no way to ensure getting a particular hotel via PRICELINE. The users that have gotten this particular property via PRICELINE have done so because of "luck of the draw". PRICELINE reservations are not eligible for upgrades - while you may be able to work with the hotel on an upgrade, that is not guaranteed. Would you be willing to accept a different hotel?

Additionally, what is your budget per night for hotel?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

any other hotel with ocean view or balcony

These are not things that you can control with an opaque purchase... the deep discounts you often see on the board are in exchange for being flexible in the hotel that you will receive (as well as its features)

Are you able to accept any hotel at the minimum star rating you select in the zone(s) that you're willing to bid? Also, the Eden Roc is currently in PRICELINE's "Miami Beach" zone, but you mention South Beach above, which zone(s) are you willing to accept?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm trying to bid for the hotel Eden Roc in Miami South Beach.

But i'm just wondering what's the usual winning price of this hotel?

I checked this website and the winning prices fluctuate so much.

And will I be able to upgrade to a oceanfront view room with a small amount of price when I check in?

Has anybody got any upgrades or offer by the hotel when they check in?

Thanks

I was there last weekend (9/24 - 9/27) and had a winning bid of $75 per night.

When we checked in, I asked for an upgrade to a room with a balcony in the Ocean (new) Tower. Not sure if the guy at the desk obliged because he saw his tip in my hand or if he would have anyway, but we got a great room with balcony on the 10th floor of the new tower. We had an ocean view...I guess partial because we were overlooking the pools and only able to see the ocean towards the north. But it was a corner room, so the balcony was larger than the rest.

I was there last weekend (9/24 - 9/27) and had a winning bid of $75 per night.

When we checked in, I asked for an upgrade to a room with a balcony in the Ocean (new) Tower. Not sure if the guy at the desk obliged because he saw his tip in my hand or if he would have anyway, but we got a great room with balcony on the 10th floor of the new tower. We had an ocean view...I guess partial because we were overlooking the pools and only able to see the ocean towards the north. But it was a corner room, so the balcony was larger than the rest.

How much did you have to tip?

Does the hotel charge you any deposits like in vegas

Thanks

How much did you have to tip?

Does the hotel charge you any deposits like in vegas

Thanks

I tipped him $10...well worth it, in my eyes...even if we would have gotten the upgrade anyway.

There were no other charges other than the $262 for the 3 nights from PRICELINE including taxes/fees(except for $14.95 for 24 hours of internet service and our bar tab).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]