Priceline Hotel: 4* Newark (Jersey City) Westin

rat tsai
By rat tsai,
in

This is my first time to bid hotel through priceline and I have question to need help,

When I attempting to bid, there are only need to choose the Data(12/3~12/7), area, start level and own price,

If i want to live in a doubel beds in one room, how can i do for choose? Or only need to tell the hotel receptionist when i check in ? :)

If i ask in wrong place, please tell me where i cna ask. thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Have you already won the Doubletree or are you hoping to bid in the near future and hoping to win this property?

All PRICELINE reservations are guaranteed for double occupancy, with no indication of bed type. Many hotels will try to accomodate your request for room type configuration, but in some instances the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to do so (or if they can accomodate your request then there may be an extra charge involved)

If you need (vs. want) more than one bed in the room then HOTWIRE may be a better option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy, ensuring sleeping accomodations for everyone you include in your group (although quad occupancy could still mean one bed plus a pullout sofabed, one bed and a rollaway, etc)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please let us know if you've won the hotel above already, and if not, how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Do note that the Jersey City zone on HOTWIRE extends to the west and includes Route 1&9 (also known as Tonnelle Ave) and this is not the area of Jersey City you want to stay in for easy access to Manhattan... you want to be in the waterfron area.

Let us know what you turn up on HOTWIRE and we'll try to help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Go back th the Westin and check again:

12/3-12/7: $232/nite

11/26-11/30: $176/nite

Not may business travellers during Thanksgiving week, which is why the dates around Thanksgiving may not be as expensive as you think.

I tried to bid again in this morning, i forget what price which I bid before, and i try to bid for $115.

It spend much time match, after 5 min. It accept my price of Westin. I forget to try the price for $110,

but , it just 5 dollars more per night, not bad :)

I shouldl try to contcat Westin for request 2 bed in room.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $115.00

Subtotal: $460.00

Taxes & Fees: $86.72

Total Charges*: $546.72

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results... a very nice, and new, hotel.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]