Priceline Hotel: 3.5 * Milwaukee (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

lookup
By lookup,
in

Hyatt Regency Milwaukee

333 West Kilbourn Avenue

Milwaukee, WI 53203

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $45.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $45.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $13.80 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $58.80 (USD)

Got it on the first bid. I tried to get 4* hotels downtown up to $90 but no luck so I went to 3* at a # I knew I would get since it is days away!

oops forgot "Hyatt Regency" in the post's title!

I just realized that I did not use the better bidding links to get to PRICELINE! Itis has been a while since I used PRICELINE and it slipped my mind!! Darn. Will do it right in a way that supports the better bidding board next time!

I would avoid this hotel, The Hyatt , in the future unless it was the only practical option. 'Sad' tired hotel, the room windows do not open, and it just feels and smells old. I don't want to exaggerate and say that it was a torture but I am so spoiled by the hotels I have won over the years through betterbidding and Priceline - it is hard to accept less.

I could not fill my Saturday night with a Priceline bid (it was a busy weekend of weddings and conferences I was told) so I ended up just booking (the old fashioned way) a boutique hotel called The Hotel Metro on Madison Avenue for $140.00 (plus tax) which was extraordinary. The other two inexpensive nights I won on Priceline and betterbidding made this deviation from internet bargaining not sting as much. Actually I haggled there as well and the person ended up giving me a "corporate rate" at $140 down from the initial $250 Hotel Metro person quoted me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]