Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (North) Marriott North

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

I'm not sure how to formulate this post, but here is what I did. I wanted to make sure this hotel was the Marriott and NOT the Westin or Sheraton so I only bid for 1 night( even though I needed it for 4). When I found out it was the Marriott, I used the add a night feature, but it only gave me the option of adding 1 night. I did that and was accepted. I then opened up a new bid and bid for Sun-Tues. I raised the bid by 2.00 because I was afraid the bid wouldnt be accepted.

So, I got 2 nights @ 45.00 and 2 nights @ 47.00. An excellent deal for this hotel( I stayed here last May).

Total for all 4 nights is 243.32( I took insurance).

Happy Travelling, Randi

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for on both purchases.

As you (at least now) know, you can only extend your stay for up to the the same number of nites as your original purchase, so perhaps purchasing the first two nites as a bid (if you were willing to risk not receiving the Marriott for two nites) would have been a different way of playing it, so that if you did receive the Marriott, you could have then used the add a nite to complete your stay and be assured of the same hotel throughout.

Regardless, looks like it worked perfectly for you and you're happy with the results.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your return stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]