Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Hotel Max

MurtleCake
By MurtleCake,
in

I totally forgot to post this. As I went on my trip already. I had a lot of trouble bidding, and had to re-bid several times, and zones, and change my dates by a week to finally get accepted. I believe I started at $65, and added North Everett.

FYI, this hotel has the smallest rooms I've ever been in, in my life. It was a nice place, but man if you aren't traveling solo pray you don't get this hotel. No counter space, the shower isn't in the bathroom.. Very strange. But the location is amazing.

BUT. I saved a ton. I heard someone checking out and for 3 nights, they had paid almost $600! Priceline is the ONLY way to go in Downtown Seattle. Every 3 star and up hotel I've stayed in has been an amazing value and I saved at least 40%.

Congratulations on your success... and thanks for looking up your previous win to post to the board.

Sorry hear the room was small, but it sounds as if this didn't spoil your vacation and you still enjoyed the hotel.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]