x-tina
By x-tina,
in

Check in Date is 11/06 out is 11/08

$89

Ammenities: Suite, Boutique, Fitness, Pool, Internet, Tennis, Kitchenette

2 people, 1 room

3.5/5 Tripadvisor rating

We are going to a wedding at Kingsmill Resort that weekend for one of my husband's college buddies. I would like a happy medium btwn him being able to hang out with his friends and my sister and I visiting Colonial Williamsburg.

Any guesses on this property?

Thanks!

This property has not yet been identified.

At one piont i thought a longshot of a guess would be the The Historic Powhatan Resort, but as it looks like they only have a handful of rooms it doesn't appear that they would be a likely HOTWIRE participant. However, i mention it as Expedia is having a 2nd nite free promotion which brings the room rate down to $65/nite. I don't know much about this property but thought i'd metnion since it's less than your price above and see if there was any interest.

Let us know what you whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or Expedia if you go that route)

EDIT TO ADD: in doing a bit more reading it looks like this may be some sort of condo complex bought out and run as a hotel. Not sure what to think of it.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to follow up.

Thank you for all the tips, that Expedia deal could have worked really well for us. I looked up the place you mentioned and all the reviews said it was awesome if you got a renovated condo but horrible if you didn't. Since the resort's website had the same Expedia deal pricing I called them to see if they could guarantee a renovated room. They wanted to charge another $80 a night for that guarantee.

I decided to stay two nights at Kingsmill where the wedding is taking place. I used your PRICELINE link to win an awesome hotel/deal in Williamsburg for our first night. I will post my win at the priceline forum.

Thanks!

Dates: 11/5/09-11/6/09

Started bidding 3.5* Williamsburg (Center-Outlets) at $45 -> Rejected

Added Free re-bid Zone of Williamsburg (Busch) at $50 -> Rejected

Closed the window and re-opened

Bid $45 for 3* Williamsburg (Center-Outlets)

Won the Holiday Inn Historic Gateway

I actually had initially been targeting this hotel at 3.5*, later realized it was a 3*. It is the highest ranked Tripadvisor Williamsburg hotel so I am very pleased.

Used the PRICELINE link. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]