Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Sea World-I-Drive South) Comfort Suites Orlando

mimi10
By mimi10,
in

Hi - I'm new to this site and to HotWire.

I would like to book a hotel near SeaWorld for 11-27 - 11-29. When I clicked through the HOTWIRE link on this site, HOTWIRE came back with a list of 7 hotels ranging from 2 to 4 stars - all of which are at acceptable rates. I will not have a rental car - so my primary criteria is proximity and/or shuttle transportation to SeaWorld and possibly to Disney World at the end of my stay (I'll be staying at WDW for another 7 days).

Is there any way to tell from the Hotwire listings how close to the SeaWorld the hotel is and if such transportation is available?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The above is a match for the Comfort Suites Orlando (9350 Turkey Lake Road) so that would be my best guess for this one... does this work well for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire listings will not indicate whether the hotel has shuttle service to the theme parks; best you can do is identify hotel(s) through the hotel listings on this site or this board, and then call that hotel to see if they provide shuttle service and if the frequency of the shuttle service will meet your needs; majority of hotels in the Seaworld-I-Drive South zone are around the Convention Center, which is about a 1 to 2 miles North of Seaworld; the Comfort Suites matched above is on Turkey Lake Road; Turkey Lake Road runs parallel to I-4 & is on the other side of I-4 from International Drive and Universal Blvd., where the majority of hotels are located; if you will not have a car, one concern with this hotel may be whether there are restaurants within walking distance; if you call the hotel, I would also ask what is within walking distance. Good luck with finding a hotel that meets your needs and budget.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]