Priceline Hotel: 3* Pittsburgh (Greentree) Radisson

CarolBarrel
By CarolBarrel,
in

I'm a newbie so sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. But I looked at the "pinned" or sticky list of hotels in Pgh and don't see W Mifflin/Bethel park area listed at all. So...does anyone have any idea of which hotel this could be offered right now on Hotwire?

Hotel details $69.00 per nite on Hotwire

Star rating: HotelStarRating:3.5-star

3.5-star hotel in West Mifflin - Bethel Park

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

I've merged your threads, assuming these posts were all for the same stay... if not let us know and we'll separate them.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if you go for the above, and if not, how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think trying to target any hotel on PRICELINE is very difficult. Since the Courtyard in West Homestead has not been reported on Betterbidding, it is even more of risk in that you can not be sure if this hotel has ever been available through PRICELINE. THe only thing in your favor is that is an area in which there are not that many hotels. However, the way Priceline has defined the zone it is not possible to bid on a West Homestead hotel to the exclusion of the West Mifflin hotels since both areas are placed in the same bidding zone.

I think trying to target any hotel on PRICELINE is very difficult. Since the Courtyard in West Homestead has not been reported on Betterbidding, it is even more of risk in that you can not be sure if this hotel has ever been available through PRICELINE. THe only thing in your favor is that is an area in which there are not that many hotels. However, the way Priceline has defined the zone it is not possible to bid on a West Homestead hotel to the exclusion of the West Mifflin hotels since both areas are placed in the same bidding zone.

Thanks to you and to the Admin for advice...and thanks for merging threads since I wasn't sure if my questions should all go in PA area of this bbs. Thanks for being nice about my newbie error!

FYI...yes it is for the same trip. I actually am staying 6 nights for a college reunion, and I have the last 4 booked using Marriott pts at Residence Inn in Oakland. But I'm left to scramble for the first two nights, Oct 7 & 8. Is it too late to even bid via Priceline for Oct 7 for 2 nights? I really don't want to stay at airport, I'll have a rental car so don't won't to pay for downtown parking even though I like downtown, and I'm thinking I should just try for W Mifflin and see what I get. It's just for two nights, right? I'm thinking of trying a bid of $40 per night for two nights in W Mifflin in a 3 star, since Courtyard in W Homestead is 3 star. Then if I don't get that bid I'll ratchet it up a couple bucks every day. What do you all think? Does this newbie have a possibly winning strategy, or am I out to lunch? :) Oh, I promise to link via this site...it's the least I can do! Thanks for your help folks!

It's not too late for a bid for 10/7, certainly. $40 may be a bit too lowball, but it's certainly worth trying. As mentioned, it's not recommended to "hope" for a certain property, as it's not only really rather impossible to try and target a certain property on PRICELINE, that hotel may not even participate with the service.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]