Restaurants

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Services

Spa Services

Travel information:

2.1 miles to Schiphol (AMS)

TripAdvisor Rating 4/5

Price is $126/night.

The only 4* airport hotel I see in this list is Hilton Airport, but Amenities do not match. I found the thread i think from 2006 when the Hilton Airport was added, but that is the only thread I can see with that hotel.

Hotwire Hotel List

Thanks

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but the Sheraton would be a possibiltiy... has all the amenities listed (has a beuty salon so perhaps that's the "Spa"??), no shuttle needed as it's at the airport, and the TA info matches. There could be others, but the Sheraton would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help, I revisited the web page, price was now $124, went for it and it is in the Sheraton!

Sweet

Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Thanks again for your help - in priceline i think i was going to probably get around $80-$90 for a City Center hotel, 4 star, but reviews were mixed.

Great price on this airport hotel. If they had the 4-5 start City Center Amsterdam hotel on hotwire, I forgot what its called , its like #7 popularity on tripadvisor, would have gone for it, but they dont.

Either way am happy with the Sheraton price - great site.

Everyone needs to support them by using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]