Hotwire Hotel: ID help Orlando airport 3*

johnboy3258
By johnboy3258,
in

While this property has not yet been reported to the board, i'm going to guess it might be one of the Hyatt Place properties in this zone (one at 7500 Augusta National Drive and one at 5435 Forbest Place)... both were former AmeriSuite properties which have not yet been reported since the convension to Hyatt Place. The Holiday Inn Express would seem possible as well, but this brand has not yet been reported to the board in this zone (and the La Quinta was last reported as a 2*)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Darn, it's gone. I checked again today and it's offering the Wingate Inn as the 3* option. We've stayed there before and it was clean and modern but the AC leaked, soaking the carpet and the free breakfast was mediocre; not nearly as good as your typical Fairfield Inn, HI Express, Spring Hill Suites, etc.

I will patiently wait and hope for the Hyatt MCO to show up as our date gets closer.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]