Priceline Hotel: 3* Bend Shilo Inn Suites

akin
By akin,
in

One chance so one bid.

There were no 3* hotels listed when I checked their motel list but it showed up on the bidding list. Like explained to me before the lists are not the same....

Amenities: Remote control TV w/ premium channels Radio Alarm Clock Business services Telephone w/ voicemail Iron and ironing board Hairdryer 24 hour front desk On-site Dining

Orbitz gave me more info:

Hotel amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, three spas with river view, sauna, steam room, fitness center and more. Free unlimited local and domestic long distance calls and free high-speed internet access now available in all rooms. Each guest will receive a breakfast voucher for a free breakfast in the restaurant. Hotel is completely non-smoking. ***

Sorry If this didn't go through the Betterbidding.com PRICELINE. I started out right but too many changes.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please try to remember to use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I forgot to show the fees. I still haven't figured these out. Sometimes they add almost 30% and sometimes it's less. This one they only added 17.9%. This includes taxes are about 10% (est).

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $58.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Room Subtotal: $116.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $20.84 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $136.84 (USD) = $68.42 per night

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]