Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Andaz West Hollywood

RiverCola
By RiverCola,
in

I was bidding for days now to get a hotel in Beverly-Hills/West-Hollywood OR Santa-Monica-Marina del Rey each bid starting with one of these areas and then adding free-rebids. I have tried everything from $90 to $120 but was constantly rejected. Today finally it worked out!

Started with Santa Monica and $111, adding Culver City/Lawndale/Redondo and raising with a few dollars. Then added Beverly Hills-West Hollywood with $119 and was accepted by the Andaz. I was kind of hoping to win Le Petit (although standard rooms don't seem very luxurious) but my bids of $105 were rejected all the time. Don't really know if I'm going to like the Andaz, but....it's on Sunset, has a rooftop pool with views and looks pretty classy, so what could go wrong!

Of course I used your PRICELINE link!!

(PS: haven't seen any 4* wins for Santa Monica recently......is it hard to win a hotel in that area nowadays?)

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very nice deal and savings for this property... and the hotel generally gets very good reviews so you should enjoy your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]