restaraunt

business center

24 hour front desk

high speed internet

golf nearby

tennis nearby

13.7 m. from airport

Hope I got it all!-Thanks on advance

Thanks for your help! I have stayed at the Vistana resort before and found the pools a little too cold so because we are going to go in December I am going to try using PRICELINE (through your link) for a 3.5* as the 4 that seem to be won all have heated pools. I know there are no guarantees but this is probably the way I will go. I will update this post once I have booked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I am not sure if this need to be part of my other post for a 4* condo or is a seperate topic but I started it as one just in case. I am still actively looking for a hotel for Dec and was going to bid Priceline but have been waiting just a bit to see what came up on Hotwire. Today I noticed this

Dec 8 to Dec 17 3 1/2* LBV hotel @45/night ammenties are pool(s), restaurant, laundry, high speed and tripadvisor gives it 4.5 out of 5 -can you tell me what this might be? Thanks in advance...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

This property has not yet been reported to the board.

Can you please add the amount of your winning bid to your Priceline Waikiki thread.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can continue to monitor the board and/or try to see if you can find a hotel that is likely 3.5* rated and has a Tripadvisor user review rating of 4.5/5.0 and in this zone.

As well, since this is an extended stay, you could see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain' and determine which hotel it is. If you're happy with the results you can then go ahead and purchase the remaining nites of your stay... if not, find alternate accomodations for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Today I found Sea World-I drive 4 star for 53/night on hotwire with fitness center, swimming pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, internet, golf nearby with a 4 out of 5 on trip advisor-could this be Rosen Shingle Creek? If not, what do you think it is? After all this I am purchasing thru your link 4 sure!!!

Hi again! Today's find on Hotwire is 4 star Sea World I drive 69/night Dec8 to 17 with: resort, 1 bedroom suite, free parking, air conditioning, in room laundry, childrens activities, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant, business center, 24 hour front desk, laundry, high speed, golf nearby, tennis nearby, kitchenette, condo. I think this is a match for the Sheraton Vistana Villages - what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Today I entered 2 adults/2 children on my selected date (Dec8 to 17) and came up with this:

75/night 4 star Celebration area 1 bedroom suite, full kitchen, complimentary breakfast, daily housekeeping, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant, business center, 24 hour front desk, high speed, condo-what is confusing me is the complimentary breakfast-do you have any ideas? thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again-today the following came up on Hotwire on my dates (Dec 8th to 17th) for 64/night.LBV-DTD area 3 star condo with the following ammenities: suite, 1 bedroom, kitchenette, comp. breakfast, free parking, daily housekeeping, fitness center, pool, 24 hour front desk, high speed. The trip advisor rating was 4/5. I think this is a match for Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista but the Trip Advisor rating on the actual Trip Advisor site is 4.5/5. Does that tend to fluxuate? What is your best guess for this, thanks in advance...

That is the list of ammenities from the continue area, I actually always check that just to be sure nothing is going to surprise me so those are all the ammenties listed Yellowdog, what do you think?

Edit-I just went back in to check and make sure I did not copy it down incorrectly-the list is as in my previous post of today except it says fully equipped kitchen and it lists kitchenette as well. thanks in advance to all those helping out.

Edit-I just went back in to check and make sure I did not copy it down incorrectly-the list is as in my previous post of today except it says fully equipped kitchen and it lists kitchenette as well. thanks in advance to all those helping out.

You have allready listed kitchenette. Please re-list the complete amenities so we get this correct and don't destroy your holiday. And you did a search for 2 adults + 2 children?

The trip advisor rating was 4/5. I think this is a match for Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista but the Trip Advisor rating on the actual Trip Advisor site is 4.5/5. Does that tend to fluxuate?

The TA rating is updated approx every 30 days. So the rating is behind on HOTWIRE

Yellowdog.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Suite

1-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Parking

Daily Housekeeping

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

24-hour Front Desk

High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

Condo

Here are the listed ammentites copied directly from Hotwire, as you can see it lists fully equipped kitchen AND kitchenette, weird but I guess they have to cover all bases so it is a kitchenette that is fully equipped...thanks for making sure

On sunday a 3.5 star in LBV-DTD came up @ 56/night and I felt strongly based on the ammenities and other posted priceline wins for similar dates that it could be Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista. It went up to 59/night the next day and I almost booked but other things were happening in my life and I didn't get around to it. This morning I checked and there it was again for 56/night so I took the plunge and sure enough it was the Embassy Suites LBV!!! Pretty darn happy about this as we will be spending 90% of our time in the parks and really just need a place to sleep but I am paying what I would expect to pay at a place of lesser quality and getting a free breakfast! My total with fees/tax for 9 nights was 569.11-many thanks to Thereuare and Yellowdog for all the info and insight provided to me for this stay and, yes, I did book thru the link! We are off to the "World", aloha.......

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay and have fun with Mickey!

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]