Ammenities:

Suite

Complimentary

Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Thought I was going to get the Doubletree Guest Suites Galleria but got this instead. Extended Stay Deluxe are usually 2.5* but I'll give this one a try. I've seen it from the outside and it looks nice.

Thought I was going to get the Doubletree Guest Suites Galleria...

Note that the Doubletree has a Restaurant (not an icon shown above) and doesn't server Complimentary Brekfast (an icon that is shown above)

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Was really disappointed with this hotel. I let Hotwire know in my feedback. Felt that this hotel was not accurately represented on Hotwire. It said the rooms were Suites and they were not suites. To me, a suite needs to have at least 2 distinct areas - this was basically one room. It also failed to mention that these rooms have a cooktop. If I had known that, I wouldn't have purchased the room - I don't want to sleep in my kitchen. Plus this hotel smelled like ethnic food. I like ethnic food, just not where I sleep.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]