Hotwire Hotel: 3* Louisville (East) Clarion

mak136
By mak136,
in

This hotel needs to be downgraded on Hotwire. I just came back from staying there and there is no way this place is 3*! No way!!! Frumpy lobby, horrendous beds, springs stuck out, fabric shredding, housekeeping didn't clean rooms well. Hole in bathroom sink. Old run down showers.

Priceline has the Clarion Hotel at 2* now supposedly. Hotwire needs to follow suit. The Fairfield Inn was much better than this place.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the amenities that Hotwire associates with this property (so that others can avoid it in the future). You can still view the amenities that Hotwire associates with this purchase by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

I concur with Mak136

My sister stayed at the Clarion, wanting the pool for her kids while I stayed at the Fairfield Inn. She basically said the same thing at Mak136.

The 2*Fairfield Inn is in much better shape and has the free breakfast in the morning (altho it doesn't have the pool).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]