Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (Downtown West) Radisson Plaza Admiral Harbourfront

CherylGA
By CherylGA,
in

I needed two beds as I'm traveling with my father so even though I may have been able to get slightly cheaper on Priceline, I wanted the certainty of bidding for 2 adults, 1 child and guaranteeing 2 beds (I hope- that's the way I interpreted the Hotwire guidelines!).

I did my research and was pretty sure this was the hotel I'd get and am pleased. The location is great and the price is less than half of what I've been able to find elsewhere. Trip Advisor reviews are good.

Of course I used the BB HOTWIRE link.

Many thanks for everything y'all do to help us get a great value for our travel dollar.

You'll be guarnateed 'sleeping accommodations' for three people... this is usually two beds ,but it coudl also be 1bed + a pullout sofabed, 1bed + a rollaway, etc.

Please post the amenities shown before your purchase in this thread... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]