Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) InterContinental

santillan
By santillan,
in

These amenities are common for a 4* city hotel and the Allerton Crowne Plaza, Drake, Millenium Knickerbocker, and Westin Michigan Ave have all been reported with this amenity combination so any of these would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've stayed at all those except the Allerton. What is your opinion of this hotel? I prefer the Westin out of those, but what if I get the Allerton? No idea what it's like.

Otherwise, I had seen a 4.5 star for 116 USD in Streeterville which I imagine will be Intercontinental (after taxes, some 30 dollars more than the 4 star).

What to do?

Santillan

Thank you for your advice, which I followed, and I am happy to report that, again, I got the Intercontinental (of course with Hotwire via this site!!!).

Now, should I post a separate message about it?

Just in case, I mention it here:

4.5 *

Streeterville

Amenities: Restaurant(s), Fitness, Business Center, High Speed Internet

Price: 119.- (plus tax: 145.-).

Date: 15 January 2010 (one night).

I had already booked (also via this site) the Intercontinental for my first leg of the trip on 28 December, so it will be great to be at the same hotel on the way back.

Any advice re. restaurants in the area (will be travelling by myself).

Thank you so much,

Santillan :)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with teh results... we're happy to have helped!

I'm sure AaronJB will be able to give a few restaurant ideas in the city once he see this thread and your results.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]