Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (Crystal City) Courtyard Crystal City

TBQ
By TBQ,
in

(Note: This is specifically the Crystal City zone, not the Arlington zone).

This hotel is perfect for my needs, with its free airport shuttle and the free highspeed internet access.

Note, however, that their restuarant is closed (I assume for remodeling) until the first part of 2005.

Courtyard by Marrriott Crystal City

2899 Jefferson Davis Highway

Arlington, Virginia 22202

703-549-3434

Check-In Date: Fri, Nov 26, 2004

Check-Out Date: Sat, Nov 27, 2004

Your Offer Price: $41.00

Number of Rooms/Nights: 1 / 1

Subtotal: $41.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $12.89

Total Charges: $53.89

Yes, this was a first-bid acceptance. I look at histories here and on TOBB in order to arrive at a first bid amount.

BTW, in looking over the hotel listings for this area here on BB, I notice that there is a "DCA (Airport)" zone mentioned. Something must have changed, as there is now not a separate zone in Priceline's system.

Even looking at Priceline's crummy map, you can tell that Crystal City is the closest zone to the DCA terminal itself. The CY is definitely in Crystal City, as is the Hyatt, which is right next door.

Compuunding matters even more, there are two full-service Marriott hotels (Crystal City and Crystal Gateway) located on the same street, three blocks apart. :)

The Arlington zone is on the other side (to the north) of I-395, and is a little farther out from the airport. Caution should be used if you are not driving or renting a car, as not of the Arlington hoteld offer airport shuttles.

One of the reasons for all the confusion is that all of the hotels in Crystal City have an Arlington street address (Crystal City is not a legal entity).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]