Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotel (dupont Circle-Embassy Row) 4*

Luvem2
By Luvem2,
in

• 3 weeks later...
Please do not start a new thread for this stay. This HOTWIRE listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Sorry unaware that I could not begin a new question. If this hotel ID has not been identified by the board, I feel I will be taking somewhat of a risk. Do you think it will be soon or should I revisit another hotel listing if I need assurance?

Sorry unaware that I could not begin a new question.
All posts for the same stay go in the same thread, this helps keep the board better organized as well as see what has already been attempted/searched for a given stay.

For the unidentified property above, what zone is it located in? (it was only in your topic title so no longer visible now that the threads have been merged)

If the property has not yet been identified essentially you would need somebody else to report it to the board... new hotels are reported all the time, but nobody can say if this specific property will be reported tomorrow or a year from now.

What didn't you like about the Omni Shoreham... it gets excellent reviews.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry you missed out on the Omi, but HOTWIRE offerings can and do change frequenlty sometimes... you need to be ready to purchase when something good is offered and check back with the board after making a request.

As th property above has not yet been identified, let us know if anything else is offered in the days/weeks ahead that we can be of further help with.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]