Priceline Hotel: 3* Vancouver Renaissance

ramilhanna
By ramilhanna,
in

First bid of $35 was rejected. Suggested re-bid of $44 was accepted. Used Priceline.com.

Congratulations, you got your price of $44 for a 3 star hotel room.

Renaissance Hotel Vancouver

1133 West Hastings Street

Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 3T3

604-689-9211

Reservation Information:

Check-In Date: Sat, Nov 20, 2004

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Nov 22, 2004

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $44.00 (US dollars)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $88.00 (US dollars)

Taxes & Service Fees:

$17.15 (US dollars)

Total Charges: $105.15 (US dollars)

I was happy with the overall stay at this hotel. In fact, my husband does a lot of business travel and had a platinum membership with Marriott, so we were upgraded to the 18th floor in a kingsize bed with a view of the water. We also had a complimentary continental breakfast for 2 kids and 2 adults. On top of that they have a concierge lounge that we accessed for some snacks and drinks. FYI, this hotel is right across from the Marriot Pinnacle and is a subsidiary of Marriot Hotels. :)

I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. Can you tell I'm a newbie???

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for posting and sharing your winning bid with the rest of the board. Sounds like you had a great stay and i'm sure the upgrade helped.

To post pictures they already need to be hosted somewhere. If not, you can post them at our sister site: RealHotelPhotos.com. (if you need help just let me know)

Thanks again for sharing!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]