Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft. Lauderdale (Boca Raton) Marriott of Boca

BenK851
By BenK851,
in

Hi, I am new to the board, I am interested in this long term stay at a hotel in Boca Raton. The rate that pops up fluctuates throughout the day for 64-67 dollars a night for a 3.5 star place. The amenities listed are restaurant, pool, fitness center, golf nearby, and business center. By looking on Expedia, each place had one or 2 of the amenities and I am struggling narrowing it down. Let me know what you guys think, as I dont want to be stuck at a bad place for 17 days.

-Ben

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This hotel hasn't yet been identified, but this hotel appears to present itself for the nite of the 20th and then also for 12/21-1/6. You could purchase the first nite, see the hotel (and be committed to it)... then if you're happy with the deal purchase the remaining nites. If not, stay there the first nite and book the remaining nites elsewhere.

The is no very unique amenity in the list so i don't think too much could be gained trying to guess at this one.

I would also suggest maybe splitting this bid up between other areas in Florida if you don't have any specific reason to be in Boca Raton. Seventeen days anywhere can get a little long in the tooth after awhile, no matter where it is, and sometimes splitting a stay this long between 2-3 other nearby areas give you a change of scenary and can feel like an entirely different location/vacation.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win and thank you for posting it to the board... another confirmed hotel to add to our lists and an incredible deal!

REVIEWS look very good too!

I have to get a hotel in this area for a family member but just did a search for their dates, but unfortunately i'm not presented with this property as an opton... i'll keep searching for it.

Did you go for all it all at once or did you buy one nite first and then follow with the rest?

Glad it worked out well for you... enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]