Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Hotel Indigo

cokegirl
By cokegirl,
in

If you're looking for something else, you may also be able to get a different hotel(s) to appear by searching for 2adults/2children or 4adults/0children.

Let us know if we can be of further help and thanks in advance for using the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so still looking for a chicago hotel for labor day weekend. there is a 3.5 star on magnificent mile/streeterville with pool, business center, restaurant and high speed internet access for $83 a night trying to make sure i dont get the hyatt like i discussed with you before. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you! oh, for september 4th and 5th departing on the 6th.

I just searched HOTWIRE for your dates and am not seeing the property above offered (i'm seeing a Boutique hotel in this zone at the 3.5* level) Are you still seeing this property on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room OR for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just searched HOTWIRE for your dates and am not seeing the property above offered (i'm seeing a Boutique hotel in this zone at the 3.5* level) Are you still seeing this property on your own HOTWIRE search? If so, are you searching for more than one room OR for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Sorry this one is no longer there...they change pretty quickly sometimes. how about these two for friday sept 4 checking out on sunday 9-6 on hotwire. if possible please help me identify:

4.5 star mag mile/streeterville with fitness restaurant business center, high speed internet for $116 a night

3.5 star boutique, restaurant, fitness, business center, golf nearby, tennis nearby, spa for $108 per night

my spouse and i are going to get away for a few days from the 4 teenagers, which do you think would be a better stay? thanks!

If you mean the 3.5* boutique in the NMA/WT/GC area, then that is likely the Indigo. The 4.5* Mag Mile is likely the Intercontinental.

The Intercontinental is a lovely, historic hotel right on Michigan Ave. The Indigo is a cute boutique in the very nice Gold Coast neighborhood, which is just a few minutes walk North of the NMA area. They are both very nice and very different hotels - if you are looking for a grand, large hotel right on Michigan Ave, then I'd go with the Intercontinental. If you are looking for a cute, quieter boutique property in a very nice (although not as high-traffic) area, the Indigo is a great choice.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Enjoy your stay and alone time away from the teenagers.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]