Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto Downtown West - ID help

jicms
By jicms,
in

Hi

I've read previously that the current 4* Hotwire offerings for my dates are likely to be the Sheraton Centre (West) or the Westin Harbourside (East) which both look good (any comments would be helpful to a first time visitor).

Current amenities are:

West - Fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, spa. TA rating 4/5

$179 night, room for 4 adults

East - No Smoking, Fitness, pool, restaurant, high speed internet, golf, tennis. TA rating 4/5

$145 night, room for 4 adults

The listings for Toronto give many other possibilities but are these still likely to be the Sheraton and Westin? If not are the other possibilities all safe bets?

Thanks.

Besides the Sheraton, the 4* Downtown West property could be a match for the Inter-Continental Toronto Centre (on Front St), so that would be another possibility for that one.

I went to HOTWIRE to see if the EAST property also had a Business icon, but in searching for your dates that property doesn't appear on my search... and neither does the 4* West property above.

Are you still seeing both on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am still seeing both in a new Internet Explorer browser but only the EAST in the Betterbidding HOTWIRE link! I have noticed the site is a bit strange in that it sometimes shows no hotels or the wrong ones. Were you looking in Explorer if that makes a difference?

Is the Intercontinental comparable to the Sheraton or Westin? The pools and spa are important to us.

I'm not seeing in either browser... i'm guessing you're seeing an offering cached on HOTWIRE's side of things.

Both hotels have a TA rating of 4.0 which generally means they're well reviewed by guests, but i don't have any knowledge (good or bad) regarding the pool or spa at either.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've just got them both up again in Mozilla Firefox and Opera, both the 4* West and East are showing but the East is $1 more expensive in Opera!!

The prices seem to be generally moving upwards although there was a fall a few days ago. Is it usual for them to move higher nearer the check in date, or increase at the weekends in line with demand?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]