Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hilton Disney

TNTT
By TNTT,
in

Hi, I would like to get 3 nights at the gaylord palms resort in Orlando using priceline. I have read some of the wins but it sounds like my odds are about 33% as there are 3 resorts that usually pop up with 4* hotels in WDW region. Any tips on a higher chance of getting the gaylord palms? I will be staying end of September so I still have time to try various bids.

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for replying. I need the nights of the 24th of september to the 26th, checking out the 27th. I'm willing to stay at any resort but was wondering if I could improve my chances of getting the gaylord palms by bidding a certain amount or something like that.

I have been watching the resort bidding in WDW Zone for an upcoming trip. If you bid in that zone for resorts you have to be satisfied with the Hilton, because, if available, on Priceline for your dates, this will be the most likely "win" because its price is normally under the other resorts in that zone. Overbidding may work and or it may not, because of the incremental pricing the hotels give to Priceline -you may get a different resort or you may get the Hilton at a higher price than if you started bidding lower. My strategy - when I get closer to my travel date - if I can not find a hotel on Hotwire that I am fairly certain I can identify at a "good" price, I will then bid on Priceline the 3-1/2* zone in WDW (all hotels currently on the list I would be satisfied and close to the area I want to stay - although I know there is no guarantee that I will get one of these or could get bumped to a 4*); if I am not happy with the price at the 3-1/2*, I will bid the resort zone next - knowing that I am probably bidding on the Hilton - if I do not "win" in the $60's dollar range, and keep increasing the bid - I think once I get into he $ 70s range I would have a chance for one of the other resorts in that zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]