Parc 55 via their website $123 8/18-8/20

OlgaLA
By OlgaLA,
in

Hey Everyone...

Since the BART's potential strke was this Monday I thought I might delay my trip...

Ended up booking on Monday afternoon..tried PRICELINE

$80 Embarcadero bid rejected

added USW (took bid down to $65 to aim for Hilton) bid rejected..

Not wanting to deal with PRICELINE I went hunting

Went to Parc 55 site and found a non-refundable special $102 king non-view that with taxes was 123 a night. I parked at BART station and drove into city via BART

When I checked in at 12pm I asked if they had a view upgrade (for free). they did and just asking took me from 12 floor to 23 floor. Being pleasant with a smile helps...

I have stayed here before...Hilton and Hotel Nikko are one block west and south which takes you more into Tenderloin. This hotel is super close to BART, one block from Cable Car/Union Square. Comfy Bed, Big Bathrooms...stayed here Jan 08 and it is a little gem. 1000 room hotel that does not feel it. They did do a new remodel which makes it a tad more polished. Great for a single person (or female) on their own. Union Sqaure has lots of homeless but so do other parts of the city.

After seeing the location of the Hilton and Nikko both HUGE hotels that feel it..I was VERY happy I spent the extra 20 for the Parc 55

Cheers, O

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]