Priceline Hotel: 2* Pittsburgh (East-Monroeville) Extended StayAmerica Monroeville

satzx
By satzx,
in

I am familar with this area, but I do not think you can pinpoint a particular hotel on PRICELINE. Most of the hotels in this zone are in the Monroeville area close to the PA turnpike interchange. There is a 2* reported on this Board's list as the Holiday Inn Parkway East. This hotel is not in the Monroeville area, but in an Eastern suburb between Pittsburgh and Monroeville. Although this is the only 2* on the reported list in this zone, there may be other possibilities if you bid a 2* that have not been reported. I am not sure of the purpose of your trip, but if I was bidding in this zone I would try to maximize my chances of getting a hotel in the Monroeville area, which has a lot shopping areas and restaurants. I would try to bid a 3* first, then a 2-1/2* if I could not get a good price a 3*.

I started bidding for 3 * at $45 and went upto $55 and added 2.5 * but all rejected.

Then I added 2 * and lowered the price to $40, that was accepted.

Its Extended Stay, Monroeville the lowest rated 2* in that area. No continental Breakfast.

But thats okay as its close to my location.

I used the PRICELINE link to book..

Congratualtions on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this works well for your plans.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just a heads up that the Holiday Inn Parkway East is no more. In December there was a major water main break in the lobby of the hotel which was supposed to be repaired. However, about a month ago I saw the Holiday Inn sign come down and there has been no activity there since.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]