Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown)

the_chad
By the_chad,
in

i attempted to book 2 rooms on PL using the PRICELINE link above for one night, 09/12/09, to no avail.

i started bidding at $50 using the permutation method, increasing by $3, using the oh so many free rebid zones...i gave up at $80.

something must be going on that weekend in denver to cause the acceptance of bids to be higher (i noticed many getting rooms for ~$65 and was hoping for the same).

i guess to ask if it is worth giving it another shot when i would inevitably be saving money is somewhat of a ridiculous question. what i am really wondering is it possible? ie for the bidding to fail under these conditions only to "win" next week, say, getting a room for ~$70???

thanks for everything, i really appreciate the help in getting rooms with PL.

• 1 year later...

Again, sorry that I didn't follow up; I had no news to report or winning bid information. I wasn't able to secure a room below the $70 threshold and did not purchase a room through Priceline or Hotwire. I simply stayed at $85 room booked by a friend previously.

Thanks for your help, I will be certain to post information in the future to each thread i start (regardless of whether i have bidding/winning information).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]