Priceline Hotel: JW Marriott at Desert Ridge

Puchica
By Puchica,
in

I would prefer the JW. I was looking at the other ones and they don't seem so bad. I just didn't know if there were different price points that would assure me the JW.

If there aren't any price points to try to get the JW, could you recommend what price to start bidding?

... and also your maximum bid.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Oops. I knew I was missing something.

Ok..dates are fairly flexible. Anytime between Aug 22 and Sept 18. We want to sty about 3 nights. I was looking at their site and it showed 139/night which was ok. But I figured I'd use priceline to get a better deal and make you guys some $ for all the advice! I saw some people getting bids accepted at 45-50/ night. That would be awesome, but if I could stay under 70/ night, I'd do it.

Let me know if I'm crazy!

Ok, the best dates would be Sept 15-18. If it made it better to go earlier we could do that. There seems to be 2 other hotels in that area, if that is correct then those would be fine. But obviously if there are certain price points that can give me a better chance at the JW that would be preferred.

You can't target a specific hotel with PRICELINE. There are 3 different Resorts in this zone that has been reported to the board. You need to be willing to stay at any of them or an unreported if bidding in this zone.

You need to keep the above in mind when using PRICELINE... while there are only 3 Resort class properties reported to the board, there could be others and you could be the first to report a new hotel in this zone.

I'll also add that the JW Marriott is the least frequently won property of the three so i'd guess odds favor one of the others.

If you'd still like to proceed, you have EIGHT re-bid zones when bidding Resort in this area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select Resort Phoenix North...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $53, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65

With time on your side i'd start with the above. Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]