Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Convention Center-Capitol Hill) Renaissance Washington

goalie977
By goalie977,
in

I had already booked the *3.5 Washington Marriott at Metro Center a couple of weeks ago for $60 from 8/20-8/24 through Priceline but found out that my wife could leave two days sooner. Since I had already booked this hotel I thought I was stuck but Priceline had a way you could add nights to your original reservation for the same price. I tried doing this two days later and was denied. Hotels doubled and tripled their prices. I tried several times to bid $60 dollars for the same area and even added the downtown-white house area but was rejected several times. My family and I decided that we would go to Philly for a night and I had the same luck (Priceline)*3.5 for $60 for August 18 with hopes I could find something in DC for the 19th. I then tried Priceline again for the August 19 but tried $70 for a *4 and was accepted at the Renaissance. Three different hotels in three days will be tough but I can't be the prices I got.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]